Transparency when it comes to your data and how we use it
Data Protection Notice
Your rights under EU law include that you must be informed when your personal data (personal information) is processed (collected, stored or used). You also have the right to know the details and purpose for processing that data.
Who can I contact?
The controller for this processing operation is translation.ie. If you need further information or you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject under EU data protection rules (Regulation EC 45/2001) you can contact us as follows email@example.com .
How is processing of data associated with this website? On Our website we communicate:
- Our services
- Our channels for connecting to our management systems
- Communicate to customers appraising our services
- Our HR activities
- Policies and Procedures
- Download content
All available to the general public and our expert audiences.
Some of the services offered on our website require the processing of your personal data. Where this is the case we provide links on those pages to the specific information concerning processing the data you provide.
Your personal data and our website
- We collect your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated
- We do not divulge your personal data to another organisation for direct marketing purposes.
- We put in place measures to ensure that your data is processed securely.
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website. Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics. When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as when you visited and the website page you were redirected from. This information is used to gather anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
We use social media to promote our work and our use of social media is highlighted on this website. If you have any concerns or questions about their use of your personal data, you should read their privacy policies carefully before using them.
Visit our cookies and social media page for more information about the types of cookies this website uses.